We took Zero out in the Dinghy for the 1st time yesterday. He did pretty good, he didn't freak out and took it all in but was happy to jump out as soom as we got close enough to the dock for him to make the leap. It was another beautiful sunset.
I've been taking advantage of the nice weather we've been having and sewing up the new boat awnings out on the dock. I should be done by the time it starts raining again on Wed. The boat projects are coming along, we may actually get out of here someday and maybe we'll find ourselves somewhere down south where we can see how well the awnings keep the boat nice and cool in that hot Mexican sun.

2 comments:
Who is that guy at the stern spilling perfectly good beer?
I put a link to your blog on my blog site: "http://sailblogs.com/member/vger"
Bill & Rebecca
Hope you guys are underway soon!! :O)
Post a Comment